Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Insight School of Minnesota helps students in grades 6-12 reach their true potential. We understand that each student is different--requiring a unique, tailored approach to learning. Our teachers ensure each student's needs are met by delivering personalized instruction and attention.
Here's why Minnesota families choose Insight School of Minnesota for their children:
- Our experienced, Minnesota-licensed teachers who give students the attention they need to succeed
- The award-winning curriculum from our partner K12, rooted in decades of research, that harnesses powerful learning tools such as video, audio, live chat, virtual labs, and integrated materials to engage and inspire students
- An Individualized Learning Plan to place students in the appropriate courses, identify strengths and areas for improvement, and create a plan to chart their progress
- Exceptional programs to help struggling students not only catch up but excel
- Smart and sensible ideas, such as a lighter first year schedule as well as block scheduling in certain courses to help students cope and succeed
- A Social and Emotional Support program for students and families that address the real-life needs of every student to give them the academic, social, and emotional support they need to flourish in school and beyond
Insight School of Minnesota will bring students, parents, teachers, and counselors together to form a powerful, collaborative team to help students thrive.
The mission of Insight School of Minnesota is to engage, educate and empower ALL students to reach their full potential in their educational and professional goals.